[TRLog] funny stuff

K4BEV@aol.com K4BEV@aol.com
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 12:27:54 EST

In a message dated 12/9/01 11:19:31 Central Standard Time, tree@kkn.net
writes:

<< I think in general the floppy save feature causes more problems than it has
 every prevented. >>

Turned mine off a long time ago... Not a problem to hit Alt-F when things are
slow.

<< You would have to had set the flag to regenerate the partial call list when
starting up (takes longer).  The default is off. >>

Was the default set to off to compensate for clunker computers? It may take
longer with the partial call list loading, but doesn't seem like very long on
an old Pentium.
This feature is well worth the extra time it takes to load.
My log probably isn't anywhere near as big as most though :-(

73 - Don, K4BEV