[TRLog] Booting to DOS with Windows ME?

Kenneth E. Harker kharker@cs.utexas.edu
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 20:01:04 -0600

http://www.qth.com/tr/contrib.html

> I'd appreciate any help the assembled multitude can provide. Once I get it running I'll gladly offer my new-found expertise to anyone with questions.
>
> Alan Braun NS0B

Kenneth E. Harker      "Vox Clamantis in Deserto"      kharker@cs.utexas.edu
University of Texas at Austin                   Amateur Radio Callsign: WM5R
Department of the Computer Sciences      VP, Central Texas DX & Contest Club
Taylor Hall TAY 2.124                         Maintainer of Linux on Laptops