[Trlog] Several Questions

Lee Hiers aa4ga at contesting.com
Sun Dec 28 21:44:43 EST 2003

On 28 Dec 2003 at 17:40, George Fremin III wrote:

> > 4.  How does one configure different CW default speeds for CQ mode vs. S&P
> > mode?  If you're running stations at 35WPM, but want to do a quick S&P at a
> > slower (default) speed (without having to always manually step-down by
> > pushing a key several times), this would be extremely valuable.  The
> > capability must exist...I just can't find the config info.
>
> I dont think there is way to do this.

Not default CW speeds, but can't you program a memory to
issue speed-up and slow-down commands?  I think they allow
an absolute speed or a relative speed (or I may be
confusing this with my old Super CMOS II keyer).

Or, if you're running two radios, each has its own CW
speed.

73 de Lee

--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA