[Trlog] TR 6.59 cabrillo wrong in SAC

OZ8AE J. Christensen oz8ae at mail.tele.dk
Wed Nov 19 19:34:59 EST 2003

Using TR 6.59 and very satisfied with this (the last one I received way back).
It runs fine in all contests for me and do what I expect it to do.

However, I have submitted my SAC CW log as a Cabrillo file to Finland.
Now received an e-mail saying that my Cabillo formate is not ok, as the serial numbers are missing.

Have forwarded my .DAT and .SUM files but they were also rejected.

What shall I use to convert my .DAT file to a correct Cabrillo file with serial numbers?

Thanks in advance and see You in CQ WW from m/m OZ0XX

   73 Joergen OZ8AE