[Trlog] PTT Delay

Toni Lindén oh2jte at luukku.com
Tue Oct 21 09:15:56 EDT 2003

It seems that Marko is asking about the same thing I asked a couple of
week ago. In older TR versions one could put DVK- message to inactive radio like

DVK1= (CTRL-A)DVK 1 (CTRL-something) DVK DELAY = XXXX (time to keep ptt on in ms)

But at least with version 6.74 or so, the ptt delay command doesn´t work anymore.
I tried to swich back to older version of TR with same logcfg.dat file, and everything worked just
fine again.

I haven´t tried yet how does this work with latest TR version, but just in case I´ll take version 6.6/5x with me to OH0B next weekend.

73 de Toni, OH2UA