[Trlog] NAQP question

Mark Bailey kd4d at comcast.net
Mon Jan 12 20:10:42 EST 2004

Hi Mark and Bob:

I think I suggested dueling CQ's, but after reflection:

What a wonderful idea.  Combine with a message
"QSY ____?", where you type in the frequency to
qsy to (7065), which automatically loads the message
after you make the request.  This solves the "what
callsign did I move problem" and automates the request.
I never set up a message since I was always changing the
frequency and sending with the paddles.

This is similar to the "wait for signal strength" or whatever
it is to send real RST's.

Whew...I would have used it last weekend.

73,

Mark, KD4D