[Trlog] TR Log. Changing from .fff to NNNN serial number

Ed Muns w0yk at msn.com
Mon Nov 19 17:38:41 EST 2007

Agree.  In fact, you don't have to use your original log file for editing at
all.  The very first step is to copy your original log file to one or more
other safe places before doing anything.  If you mess up your working copy,
then simply copy (not move) the original back into your working directory.

73,
Ed - W0YK