[Trlog] Winkeyer USB sidetone

George Fremin III geoiii at kkn.net
Mon Jun 6 19:44:35 EDT 2022

On Tue, May 31, 2022 at 01:23:51PM +0200, Martin Kratoska wrote:
> I'm using this keyer with other applications - CQRlog and TR4W with
> Wine. No problem, the keyer is silent. So it must be the Winkeyer
> support routine used in trlinux...

What version are you using that is acting this way?

I just tried this and my winkeyer vers 3.1 works as I would expect.
Setting CW TONE = 0 turns off the speaker in the keyer and setting it
to some value - I tired CW TONE = 400 tuns the CW sidetone on in the
Winkeyer 3.1 as I would expect.

The laptop I just tried this on is running 0.52 of trlinux.