[UK-CONTEST] GQ pfx

Mike Farmer G3VAO at hortonbrook.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Feb 26 04:36:46 EST 2002

Hi

Found this on the RSGB web site. its says 6 Feb marked (past tense) so that
suggests it was published after 6 Feb.  Trouble with using GQ in contest is
that you will have to keep repeating which country you are in and even
explain what the GQ means - both things you do not want to do during a
contest.  (personal experience I put 9V0SN on the air in the SeaNet contest
in the 70s)

73 all
Mike G3VAO will probably be G3VAO in contest as well!!