[UK-CONTEST] Jubilee contest - the future?

Peter Hobbs peter at tilgate.co.uk
Fri Jun 14 16:44:07 EDT 2002

Nigel Cawthorne wrote:

>Great idea Peter, etc.

Wow Nigel!  I have to say I wasn't expecting quite such an enthusiastic response to my admittedly excellent and forward-looking suggestion.  Of course what I was really getting round to was a sort of "Suez Reunion" affair to exploit the special relationship - some of the other folks you mentioned might not exactly fit in.  But reading through your piece, do I detect just a hint of PCM*?

* where for M read mentality, moron or whatever the gentle reader chooses...

73

Peter G3LET

multipart/alternative
  text/html