[UK-CONTEST] Checklogs

Les Allwood g3vqo at btinternet.com
Fri Sep 13 05:29:01 EDT 2002

To answer Ivan's question about why people bother to participate in a contest but only send a checklog, some reasons that have happened to me -

1. Re-reading the rules post-contest and discovering I was running too much power

2. Getting tangled up in that annoying ten-minute rule

3. Operating as both G3VQO and F/G3VQO/P during the same contest to allow checking process to know what was REALLY happening

It's not laziness or stupidity ( well, maybe point one was!!!) but an attempt to show support for the event despite being unable to send an entry.

Hope that helps

73 de Les, G3VQO

multipart/alternative
  text/html