[UK-CONTEST] IOTA Logging Advice Please

Dave Lawley g4buo at compuserve.com
Wed Nov 12 13:10:44 EST 2003

Members of the Cray Valley RS are planning to enter next year's IOTA
contest from the Isles of Scilly, EU-011. The callsign will be M8C/P.

We've booked the accommodation and ferry, organised a site,
and are now starting detailed planning. The major area of
uncertainty is what logging software to use. We plan to have two
stations, networked, so SD is not an option. Having read G3TXZ's
account in CDXC Digest, NA isn't high on the list, and Writelog is
looking like the front runner. It seems most if not all programs have
problems with serial numbers. I'd be grateful for advice on the pros
and cons of WL, TR, CT and any others.

Thanks, Dave G4BUO