[UK-CONTEST] QRS Etc

Donald Field g3xtt at lineone.net
Tue Jun 22 05:47:15 EDT 2004

Not entirely true Andy. In the recent CW CC event I worked 50 stations in
the first 30 mins, and 35 more in the next hour! I would have given my eye
teeth to work ANYONE, fast, slow, CW-dyslexic, or whatever towards the end.
But the less-experienced ops. do tend to be a bit elusive - they need to
call CQ more, in my view, especially towards the end of these events when
the "big boys" are on the prowl.

73 Don G3XTT