[UK-CONTEST] 80M SSB Contest report - G3NKC

Mike Farmer G3VAO at Hortonbrook.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Mar 19 17:41:14 EST 2004

> One interesting point is that in AFS most competitive stations would be
> using SCAD (Standard Contesting and DXing) Power, ie 800 to 1200w, with a
> few using S+CAD, 1500-2500w, yet in the 80m CC with everyone using 100w,
> there were still problems.

Must have another look at the BR 68 I must be missing something

> - Might be worth limiting AFS to 100w. I would be happy to go along with
that.

If you cannot restrict yourself to 400 in other contests what makes you
think we will belive you are at 100 in the AFS???

Mike
G3VAO