[UK-CONTEST] Base Inslator for 80m Vertical

Jim Balls jim at j1mbo.f9.co.uk
Tue Oct 5 15:19:55 EDT 2004

Hi Chris,

Contact you local water sports club / sailing club or shop, it's amazing
how many fibre glass masts there are about as lots of people are turning to
the Carbon Fibre type now they are becoming cheaper, they also get some
damaged ones which you may ba able to cut a piece out from it.

It's worth a try.

Jim