[UK-CONTEST] Excel to Cabrillo (text) file - help pse?

Gavin Taylor GM0GAV gavin at hfdx.co.uk
Tue Mar 1 09:43:00 EST 2005

Hi Nigel,

I did a similar thing some time ago to help somebody get started with
Dxbase. It started out in a nasty G4TYF log format.

I used excel to manipupate it into the correct format, then exported to a
csv file. From there used Asc2ADIF http://kh2d.net/software/asc2adif.cfm to
convert it to an adif. That will then go straight into TQSL for upload.

If you run into problems send me a sample log and I will take a look.

73 Gavin
GM0GAV