[UK-CONTEST] ARRL DX CONTEST SSB

Cooper, Stewart coopers at odl.co.uk
Tue Mar 8 04:44:53 EST 2005

Good question indeed. However, I can say that I'm in the clear here! My amp blew up after 7 QSOs! Blower in the Alpha failed. But I can still do the 80m CCs! It is a real challenge trying to do ARRL from an East coast northerly location on easterly sloping ground though. West Wales would be wonderful. I get trumped my EAs running 100w in every pile-up.

Stewart