[UK-CONTEST] Commonwealth contest - tales from a QRPer (G3YMC)

Tom Wylie t.wylie at ntlworld.com
Sun Mar 13 16:12:42 EST 2005

I amde a few QSOs on Saturday afternoon and evening.   I was astonished at
the strength of some of the VKs, ZLs and 9Ms on 40m early evening.   I have
a dipole at 70 feet and they were knocking on the end of my S meter.   Nice
to meet up again with Brett Graham VR2BG who was masquerading as 9M6BG....
Might just submit a check log

tom
gm4fdm