[UK-CONTEST] QSL Cards

Keith Banks keithg0day at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Mar 15 07:22:16 EST 2005

Hi one and all,

                      I now this problem of mine is nothing to do with
contesting, but it is the only
way that I now how to ask a wide range of calls in one go, so please
excuse me for using
the contest reflector in this way. PROBLEM, not getting any answer to my
queries from my
sub-qsl manager in the G0DA series, is there anybody who reads this
reflector, and who has
the same sub-qsl manager who is experiencing  problems of any kind. I
have sent in a total
of 10 envelopes 2X5which are stamped and addressed etc. but have had no
cards for about
12 months?. E-mails are not answered?. Getting rather frustrated at present.

                                              Many thanks

                                               Keith  G0DAY