[UK-CONTEST] CQWW - Procedure for club entries

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Mon Nov 28 15:22:13 EST 2005

We (Bracknell ARC) are considering entering the club competition
section of CQWW, which is detailed in section X of the rules, in
particular:

'3. To be listed, a minimum of 3 logs must be received from a club,
and an officer of the club must submit a list of participating
members and their scores, both on phone and CW.'

Firstly, do I assume that each club entrant submits his cabrillo logs
by the normal route adding a line 'CLUB:    ARC Club Name' in the
header (as many contest programs can do automatically)?

More importantly, how do I (as nominated officer) submit the the list
of members, which presumably cannot be sent to the normal log entry
address? Clearly this rule was written in pre-internet days, I would
have thought they could find all the information from the cabrillo
logs anyway.

I see in last year's results quite a few UK clubs are listed, so
please advise the proper procedure.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com