[UK-CONTEST] CQWW CW 2005 M0C

j kellaway jkellaway at btinternet.com
Mon Nov 28 15:28:24 EST 2005

I did a 15m single band entry.  At least one can have a nice meal and a bottle of wine on a Saturday night.  Then sleep it off!

It was a bit of a struggle and S&P was more in order.  Hard work catching those close in Europians.  Didn't hear Zone 2, 3, 18 and 19.  One would normally have no trouble with those four.  Just one JA and that was when I was running.

Missed 9N7JO and 6W1RW.  Didn't work or hear a single LA or Z3.  Did manage to work GM4FDM after a lot of calling!!!!

Station:  M0C (Chiltern DX Club)

Operator: G3RTE

Section: SOSB 15M

QSOs - 522

Entities - 117

Zones - 30

Score - 153300

Rig: TS-930 - 400 Watts - Single ele Quad Loop at 50 feet.

Logging using SD.

73 de Jim G3RTE