[UK-CONTEST] Cluster use in Field Day

Les Allwood g3vqo at mapleleaf.plus.com
Thu Aug 17 12:15:45 EDT 2006

I was just sitting on the sidelines watching the fun, but eventually my evil side just couldn't resist joining in!!!

So, whilst I realise that, by accepted convention, the cluster counts as an "operator" in a multi-operator station, I wonder just how such users in RSGB contests ensure compliance with General Rule 7 which states "All operators of UK stations must be RSGB members except visiting amateurs, not normally resident in the UK." I am unaware of any cluster software which has a filter to allow only spots from RSGB members!!!

Comments anyone ?

73 de Les, G3VQO