[UK-CONTEST] RadCom IOTA QRP

Bob G3PJT g3pjt at btinternet.com
Tue Feb 21 06:14:59 EST 2006

Hi

I couldn't agree more with Dave's comments on the limited tabulation and
the inclusion of  us QRP entrants with the other QRO ISOs.

Also it is not possible to do even a trivial analysis on the results -
yes you can do that on the web I know but its easier with paper tables.
(Especially as I had tried a new tactic for me this year.)

5 pages in RadCom for a single contest - I don't think we will ever get
more.

Well done, Don and the team for building this contest up to a premier
event.

73 Bob G3PJT