[UK-CONTEST] less than efficient exchanges

Clive GM3POI gm3poi2 at btinternet.com
Fri Feb 24 06:46:25 EST 2006

G3SJJ said "I am still puzzled though by the M S. I asked for a repeat so
many times
that the guy eventually gave up in disgust. If I could have identified a
number, maybe I could have got the rest. Just a thought, was it M5?  M S
I.  Dunno."

I had a similar one with a station dropping in a call M4*** I got him to
repeat this several times and in the end I said "your call is M4*** " to
which he came back and said no it's M0*** after having sent at least four
times M4***. Perhaps he was just confused of Nottingham !
73 Clive GM3POI