[UK-CONTEST] VHF exchanges

Paul Beecham paul at prolectric.co.uk
Mon Feb 27 08:52:01 EST 2006

I can remember being in a G3's shack in the early 70's ( I was only 11 ) and
being rather impressed with the words "cq 2 meter's tuning high to low" this
was on a Heath kit Two'er. This replaced the Codar AT5 set up that was being
used for local AM contacts, apparently a great technological brakthrough at
the time !!   73 Paul G6PZ. ----- Original Message -----