[UK-CONTEST] Score publishing

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Tue Jun 13 17:43:16 EDT 2006

Agreed Dave, I think Don XTT's posting and my reply are relevant, but to
add:

1 - Yes, positions do change but most people are aware of that and
wouldn't really bother if they moved from say 6th to 7th or 9th to 8th.
Again, a quick %age calculation would give you a clue as to what might
happen. The main thing is to get the info out quickly.

2/3/4 - covered.

Pleased to hear marketing hasn't been forgotten. It is important!

73 Chris G3SJJ