[UK-CONTEST] Short contest calls QSL bureau sub-manager contact?

Graham Ridgeway m5aav at btinternet.com
Mon Nov 6 16:28:31 EST 2006

On Mon, 6 Nov 2006 19:53:41 +0000, you wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>Does anyone have an email address or other contact details for the
>Short Contest Calls QSL bureau sub-manager?  I have him listed as Mr.
>Rose Bunce and an email address m1ebnrose at aol.com which bounces (or
>should I say "bunces" - groan!)

I too have had 'problems' with Mr Bunce in the past, although I cannot
for the life of me recall if it was sorted 'properly'.

Drop Jan Case an e-mail at HQ

qsl at rsgb.org.uk

asking if she has any alternative means of contact.

I too get some abbreviated calls sent to me for distribution to one of
my 'lads' rather than via MrB

Graham [M5 QSL Sub-Mangler]

73 Graham M5AAV