[UK-CONTEST] Time off for Contesting.

Don Field don.field at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 06:33:11 EST 2006

Neil

I would certainly regard dinghy sailing as a sport. What I'm not sure is why
you have trouble with contesting - it requires skill, physical fitness (try
doing a 48-hour contest!), indeed all the atributes that you list for
sailing. I agree that it cannot be controlled in the same way, but maybe
that could be addressed?

Interesting debate!

Don G3XTT