[UK-CONTEST] Original QRP contest - a little chuckle

Richard Newstead g3cwi at btconnect.com
Mon Dec 31 06:18:32 EST 2007

"stick a test card above the rig and you will command at least one page a
month in Radcom."

Chris

Just imagine what Radcom would look like if it accurately reflected what
people actually do in the hobby on a proportional basis. Quite apart from
all the blank pages I feel sure that you would not enjoy the 2m FM
sections and the 80m Ragchewing Supplement (complete with medical terms
glossary).

Surely one of its roles is to encourage people to try different things, be
it contesting or ATV? On a proportional basis I suspect Contesting is
over-represented.

73

Richard
G3CWI