[UK-CONTEST] Original QRP contest - a little chuckle

Richard Newstead g3cwi at btconnect.com
Mon Dec 31 08:20:48 EST 2007

"I've never done 2 meters, except for connecting to DX Cluster."

Shame on you Chris. A whole area of contesting that you have never tried -
too hard perhaps? It may not yet be too late to learn some new skills!

Of course I realise that when people here refer to contests they really
mean contesting below 30MHz. I was most amused to read someone here
complaining about the (excessive) amount of coverage given to VHF contests
in Radcom a few months ago...

Seems that the Editor can't win.

73

Richard