[UK-CONTEST] AFS CW G0ORH

Fred Handscombe fredch at homeshack.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Jan 15 10:03:11 EST 2007

Ken

You doth complain too much!

I left Dubai early Sunday morning (2130z Sat) having worked all day, flew
over night to Amsterdam.  Very little sleep due a malodrous XXXXL in the
next seat leaving me short of space and woken each time he moved (which was
often).

Layover in Amsterdam and home to the QTH at 10:30, G4XRV came to collect
some stuff so we talked and drank coffee for an hour.

Wind up tower and rig up dipole

Eat nasty service station sandwich

Do contest

Had to operate standing up twice to keep awake.  267

I did have my best nights sleep for months lsst night though!

73 Fred
G4BWP