[UK-CONTEST] QRS Contest

Don Field don.field at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 05:31:03 EST 2007

The problem with MorseRunner, it seems to me (and it's a great program), is
that it relies on doing everything from the keyboard. When I was starting in
contesting I used a straight key (until my first serious 48 hour effort -
never again!) and then an elbug. I still prefer to contest with a key next
to me and not rely 100% on the keyboard. My gut feel is that, as a newcomer,
I wouldn't be happy with having to use these training software packages in
that constrained way.

Don G3XTT