[UK-CONTEST] Progressing in Contesting

Bob Henderson bob at 5b4agn.net
Tue Jan 16 17:01:45 EST 2007

Indeed so!  There is no single correct way of doing things.

Different contests require different strategies.

Winners are those who match the appropriate strategy to the contest, then
implement it effectively.

Speeding up TEST or 5NN in the CQWW might usefully increase your qso total,
whereas in BERU it will probably do nothing more than make you look like a
prat.

Thank goodness one size doesn't fit all.

Bob, 5B4AGN, P3F