[UK-CONTEST] Ham IV rotator stripping and reassembly help/hints?

Cooper, Stewart coopers at odl.co.uk
Tue Jun 12 09:42:26 EDT 2007

Open it within a box when you take off the case so the ball-bearings don't fall all over the floor!
I bought a replacement terminal strip a few years ago from somewhere, can' t remember where, but parts are available.
You are right about the pot - it does need to align with a 'spiggot' on the casing when it goes back on.

Stewart

Stewart Cooper
Maintenance Systems Engineer

ODL
Buchanan House  Summer Street  Aberdeen  UK  AB10 1SJ

Tel (Direct) +44 (0)1224 628039
Tel (S'board) +44 (0)1224 628000
Fax +44 (0)1224 643325