[UK-CONTEST] 80m CC CW G4RCG

John Muzyka g4rcg at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 14 02:23:13 EDT 2007

Good fun last night, even though it was throwing it down all through the test the static was not that bad. Decided I was not going to get near the band edge as the last time I was jammed out by some foreign stations and lost lots of qso's (was glad that I did not get mixed up with the 3B pile up split that went up to 3530.0) so went up to 3531.0 and just worked a steady stream of calls untill 21.10 then went S&P and picked up quite a few. Ended up with 114 no dupes. I also noticed quite a few of the regulars were not on last night
  Our club Station G4NOK with G4RQI on the key worked 101
  Cheers
  John G4RCG