[UK-CONTEST] G0IVZ - Comonwealth Contest Report

Jan Fisher jan.fisher at virgin.net
Tue Mar 13 09:28:21 EST 2007

Nice to back in beru after a couple of years layoff

Looks like I lost out on the high bands in a big way. I have recently
had some tower damage and didn't leave enough time to rebuild the
aerials which resulted in me using a C3s at about 80ft, a 402cd at 60ft
and a delta for 80m. Looking at the scores it seems that the 2 elements
on 15 and 20 were not enough  to cut it. and I could have done with a
bit more height on 40m.

Only managed gb5cc on 80 and 40 and was pleased that he moved for me.
Not a peep heard from Bob on any bands which was disappointing.

final numbers

59/36
95/57
101/63
31/31
5/5

291Qs / 192 bonus = 5,295

managed ZS1, ZS4, ZS6, 7Q and 9J on 10m which helped a little.

well done all .....
Jan G0iVZ