[UK-CONTEST] SJJ log

m0ajt chris.m0ajt at ntlworld.com
Tue Mar 13 13:38:08 EST 2007

Anyway, well done Ian. Here are the comparative scores (16 of my Qs were
non-Commonwealth) Chris G3SJJ

  You have me puzzled here Chris.
 Why in the Commonwealth Contest are 16 of your qso's non Commonwealth????.
I also had non Commonwealth stations goving me "ur 599 om", to which I replied, "tks ur 599 73",  I then noted them
down to go in the log book later and carried on with the contest.
Why put them in the contest log???????????.

That apart I enjoyed the contest again, not at all competative with the restraints of my small garden,  just big enough
to put up a trap dipole for 40/80 and a home brew cobweb for the hf bands.
Managed 125 qso's with 100 bonus's, according to Super Duper a total of 2620 points, was pleased to work J88DR
and V25XF on 4 bands, ZS3/G3LZQ on 2 bands and 2 new ones for me, VK9N, Norfolk Island and Z24S.
When I worked 7Q7BP on 10mtrs he was about 559 and I feel if others had tried 10 there could have been
more activity on the band.

Chris, M0AJT.
Grimsby ARS.