[UK-CONTEST] SJJ log

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Tue Mar 13 17:11:44 EST 2007

Just seemed the easiest and most productive way to manage the situation
Chris. Several of them were ones I wanted to have in my general log
anyway having stopped by to have a chat, also I wasn't sure if I needed
3DX23AZA etc or whatever it was on that band/mode slot so took a few
minutes out to break the pile-up. It all helps to relieve the boredom!
Anyway, I would normally export the ADIF file from N1MM and import it
into Logger32, so no need for any other work to get the non-contest QSOs
in.

Ref Joe 7Q7BP, he peaked around s9 here so likewise I thought there
would be other stuff, but zilch. It was interesting to note his
technique of starting highest band first, then moving to 15m after
several hours then 20 etc, rather than hopping around bands.

73 Chris G3SJJ