[UK-CONTEST] BERU 2007 - GM3WOJ etc...

Peter Hobbs peter at tilgate.co.uk
Thu Mar 15 13:33:35 EST 2007

> Let's see a 12 Hour
> UK Section table in the results this year

Looking back to when there was a Low Power or "Junior" Section, the reason
it was discontinued in 1969 was because there were only 9 logs and never
that many previously.  I'm quite concerned that the present change of the
main "Restricted" section from the popular 12 hour to uncertain low power
could be a backward one, as the way things are now the 12 hour guys will be
barely visible in the results.  Have to keep the whole thing going for 24
hours though to get all the prop in.
Your suggestion would work, at the risk of some duplication, and would
highlight the relative popularity of the two concepts.

> and photos of the trophy
> winner

Don't know how we're going to achieve that without delaying the report!

73, Peter G3LET