[UK-CONTEST] BERU

Ian G3WVG g3wvg at btinternet.com
Fri Mar 16 11:17:00 EST 2007

It's interesting that several reported to this reflector
that it was their first BERU and that they will be back next year. Good
news! Leave it alone. It ain't broke.
By the way, I've noticed that rule-changes are always specifically designed
to benefit the proposer!
73 de Roger/G3SXW.

Good point Roger, BERU should be left just as it is , a pleasant enough QSO
PARTY with the parts of the globe that used to be pink.
I would say no more than half a dozen UK entrants see it as a contest to be
won.  For the rest, of course, it's simply a bit of fun.  DXing without
having to compete with the rest of the world.   Not really my cup of tea but
I can see the attraction.

73 Ian G3WVG