[UK-CONTEST] 80MCC SSB Leg

Ray Hills g3hrh at btinternet.com
Sat Mar 24 12:41:33 EST 2007

Graham. FNL.  I wouldn't regard 115 as a "bit of a disaster".  In fact I
would be very excited to have scored a significant PB!  But then I only do
S&P with an end -fed halfwave only 18ft up, an elderly TS830 without any
worthwhile filters and 100 watts if the wind is in the right direction!

On the question of "out of band" QSOs my entry on one leg a couple of years
back as W5/G3HRH was disqualified because I was working above 3775.  Of
course I only worked Ws anyway and the rules changed in 2006 to require one
end to be in the UK.  Just thought I would mention it.

Ray G3HRH