[UK-CONTEST] Software Poll

John Muzyka g4rcg at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 6 04:40:32 EST 2007

But like me I have used SD & WL for years and after seeing these mails about the programmes others are using and the advantages and disadvantages it is helping people to choose, and now I am trying out N1MM to see how it compares so this thread line has helped me out in someway (even though I stuffed up the ESM in N1MM Hi!)

  I agree its been very interesting

  Cheers
  John G4RCG

Ian G3WVG <g3wvg at btinternet.com> wrote:
  Hi Peter , Bob

Well it was a bit tongue in cheek ..I suppose my point was that getting
objective advice on which is the best logger is like asking which is the
best rig or which is the best car ..

The answer will be entirely predictable. "The best one is the one that I
currently use". Then there will be a justification of that system followed
by a mild denigration of what others prefer. Possibly with a few ageist
comments thrown in. (Bob!)

Hence my use of the word "futile". But you are of course correct I don't
have to read the postings.

73 Ian