[UK-CONTEST] RSGB Sprint Contest

Steve Knowles g3ufy at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Aug 12 18:17:51 EDT 2008

Don't see the point, Stewart.  There's no guarantee that a frequency which
is a fixed step away will be clear and available.  Even if it is and you
make a quick QSO, the first frequency will probably still be occupied,
either by the station who worked you there or, if not by him, by the person
who then worked him and properly inherited the channel!

Steve Knowles, G3UFY