[UK-CONTEST] CQWW CW tiny weeny pistol entry (it was very cold here !)

Tony Roskilly g3zrj.morsekey at btinternet.com
Tue Dec 2 03:17:51 EST 2008

Hi All,
Tony G3ZRJ here from what was a freeeezzzing Herefordshire, I concur with Don's comments from Shropshire.

I did my first "serious" contest entry of the year in CQWW did 17 hours on the air
20M single band low power  TS-850S 80W into ground mounted Butternut HF6V
487 Qs  26 Zones,  as usual the dreaded SE bearing jobs and the Pacific were not even heard here.    Thanks to the gang at OX for Zone 40.
I really enjoyed the contest,  no gear probs at all, I suppose its the KISS here that helps,  as the op has no option but to be simple !
Looking forward to next year,  good luck to all with their entries.
Vy 73
  Tony G3ZRJ