[UK-CONTEST] BARTG Sprint

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 21 05:19:55 EST 2008

There is no copyright on the use of the word Sprint of course, but let's
hope BARTG have a change of heart about the title. In a private email a
BARTG member confirms that there is no QSY rule. It could confuse a
stupid person ;-)

Some readers might be interested to know that the SCC eligible event, is
in March, being the second of two annual BARTG shindigs.

73

Clive
GW3NJW