[UK-CONTEST] CW Technology Debate (CW Skimmer)

Colin Wilson CW at sheffield-live.co.uk
Fri May 2 10:38:40 EDT 2008

David

Yep have to agree with you on that (as an ex RN sparker)  my morse is
not bad I guess (maybe a bit rusty but okay!). I do use a computer for
TX and logging during contest but at least I read them myself at
whatever speed and of course I don’t go faster than I can read! I use an
electronic keyer in my FT2000 for normal ops with a paddle key.Can still
use my straight key though I have to say but its rare that I do - just
lazy I guess!

The courtisy of slowing down for a slower station seems to have died a
death these days too not sure many know what QRS means during a contest!

Happy contesting and lets just keep it fun!
73
Colin G3VCQ