[UK-CONTEST] Fw: NFD 2008

QUENTIN COLLIER q.g.collier at btinternet.com
Tue May 20 14:19:57 EDT 2008

Further to my e-mail of 19 April (below) I have received registrations for HF NFD from the following:

G0FBB/P
G0IVZ/P
G0MWT/P
G3GHN/P
G3GWB/P
G3IZD/P
G3JRM/P
G3RCV/P
G3SDC/P
G3TBK/P
G3TCR/P
G3UES/P
G3ULT/P
G3WKX/P
G3WRR/P
G3XZW/P
G4ALE/P
G4ARN/P
G4ATH/P
G4AYM/P
G4BP/P
G4FNL/P
G4FRS/P
G4FUH/P
G4WGE/P
G5BK/P
G5LO/P
G5XV/P
G6NRC/P
G6XN/P
G6YB/P
G8FC/P
GM0ADX/P
GM2MP/P
GM3BSQ/P
GM3JKS/P
GM3POI/P
GM3YS/P
GM4AAF/P
GM4RGC/P
GW0AAA/P
M0AAA/P
M0EEE/P
M0HWC/P
M0IRN/P
M0SSW/P
M5MDX/P

If your club has already registered, or you have decided not to enter this year, I apologise for contacting you again. However, it may be that you have overlooked the 18 May cutoff date, or that you have sent a registration e-mail and it has "fallen into a black hole" and I haven't received it. The latter may have happened if you haven't had a confirmation back from me. In any case, if for whatever reason you would still like to register for HF NFD, I can accept registrations for a further couple of days - up to the end of Thursday 22 May.

73,

Quin G3WRR
NFD Adjudicator