[UK-CONTEST] 80m nets

Callum M0MCX callum at mccormick.uk.com
Sat Oct 4 16:16:55 EDT 2008

>>> perhaps it's a CB thing

Yeah! Let's blame the CBers for anything bad :)

In fairness, it's probably inherited from 2m band. And it was also a 40m
trait a few years ago when conditions were better. It goes to prove that you
are always being listened to by the dark side.

!

Callum McCormick
http://www.m0mcx.co.uk/

Some people think I have an attitude problem. F*ck 'em