[UK-CONTEST] 40m to USA long after sunrise

stewart rolfe gw0etf at btinternet.com
Tue Oct 28 04:04:14 EDT 2008

Yesterday, the day after cqww, I worked VK3, W1 and VE3 on 40m cw at around/just after 0900. Sigs not that strong but band super quiet. VK3 not attracting much attention and not spotted - others were answers to my CQs.

Got to go to work today - pity!

73,

Stewart Rolfe, GW0ETF

(K3 and Acom 1000 to a low 100ft doublet)