[UK-CONTEST] WAEDC RTTY

Phil VK4BAA philhss at tesco.net
Thu Aug 6 15:38:42 PDT 2009

Well, at the risk of requiring a tin hat... here goes.....

I've played in WAE from here in VK and got hopelessly lost as regards QTCs - regardless of mode. It's probably time to re-read the rules etc as I just send "No QTC SRI" and tip-toe away to sniff-out other goodies on the bands.....

I don't enter the contest as a 'true' competitor, mainly for fun and for trying-out new antenna arrangements etc.

73,

Phil
VK4BAA / VK4KW / G0HSS